- This event has passed.
December 13, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This is a special year to review and reflect upon and, definitely, it will be useful to prepare for 2021.
Since many years, I have several yearly rituals that help me wind down the year and start afresh:
- Taking stock of and reflecting on the past year
- Finding the wisdom in the experience
- Checking out the balance in all of the domains in my life (from work to hobbies to family, from the physical to the spiritual)
- Setting an intention for the year to come
- Energizing that intention through visualization
- Identifying key priorities and creating the space for these priorities
- Engaging mentors and support network
- Reviewing ways to contribute to the wider community
Each session will focus on one ritual or one aspect of the review. We will be drawing, telling stories, writing letters and poems,… We will be identifying gaps and resources, and we will support each other (though you won’t have to share the content of your review if you don’t want to).